3. This Web Site is maintained by Geylang Methodist School (Secondary). It is owned by Geylang Methodist School (Secondary).
4. The materials located on this Web Site including the information and software programs (the Contents), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms
of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by Geylang Methodist School (Secondary).
5. Geylang Methodist School (Secondary)’s Web Site Privacy Statement is found in the next section.
Restrictions on Use of Materials
6. Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this Web Site shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed
in any way, without the prior written permission of Geylang Methodist School (Secondary). To use any parts of the contents of this Site, the user must seek
permission in writing, stating the contents for use; intent of use; manner of use;
time frame of use and identity of the user. MOE reserves the right to refuse
permission without declaring reason(s); and/or if information submitted by user is deemed insufficient.
7. Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose
will be a violation of Geylang Methodist School (Secondary)’s copyright and
other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this Web Site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner
written permission of Geylang Methodist School (Secondary).
Right of Access
8. Geylang Methodist School (Secondary) reserves all rights to deny or restrict access
to this Web Site to any particular person, or to block access from a
particular external address to this Web Site, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
9. The Contents of this Web Site are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Geylang Methodist School
(Secondary) does not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty:
(a) as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title,
merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this
(b) that the Contents available through this Web Site or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or
that this Web Site and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
10. Geylang Methodist School (Secondary) shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of the
Web Site, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained in or available from the Web Site.
Links from This Web Site to Other Web Sites
11. This Web Site contains hyperlinks to web sites which are not maintained by Geylang Methodist School (Secondary). Geylang Methodist School (Secondary) is
responsible for the contents of those web sites and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those web sites. Use of the
hyperlinks and access to such web sites are entirely at your own risk.
12. Hyperlinks to other web sites are provided as a convenience. In no circumstances shall Geylang Methodist School (Secondary) be considered to be
associated or affiliated with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on web sites to which this Web Site is linked.
Links to This Web Site from Other Web Sites
13. Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of this Web Site or any of the Contents are prohibited.
14. You must secure permission from Geylang Methodist School (Secondary) prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this Web Site or any of the Contents, or
engaging in similar activities. Geylang Methodist School (Secondary) reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or
framing of this Web Site or any of the Contents.
of this Web Site or
any of the Contents.
16. In no circumstances shall Geylang Methodist School (Secondary) be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service
logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on web sites that link to this
Web Site or any of the Contents.
17. Geylang Methodist School (Secondary) reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory,
infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or
information that violates any written law, any applicable
intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
18. Geylang Methodist School (Secondary) reserves the right to disable any
unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content
available on any other site reached by links to or from this Web Site or any of the
1. This is Geylang Methodist School (Secondary)‘s website. Thank you for examining
our privacy statement.
2 If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to
identify you individually.
3. If you choose to make an application or send us an e-mail for which you provide us with personally identifiable data, we may share necessary data with other
Government agencies, so as to serve you in a most efficient and effective way, unless such sharing is prohibited by legislation. We will NOT share your
personal data with non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific Government services.
4. For your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied us or other Government agencies. This will speed up the transaction and
save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date,
please supply us the latest data. We will retain your personal
data only as necessary for the effective delivery of public services to you.
5. To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of
personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies.
6. This site may contain links to non-Government sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the
content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy
notices of those sites.