The Ministry of Education (MOE) has established a contract for GPA Insurance for Students with effect from 1 January 2018. This contract is awarded to NTUC Income Insurance Co-operative Limited. It covers death, permanent and total/partial disability and medical due to an accident. The GPA Insurance covers each student when that student is
- In his/her school;
- Participating in school’s activities;
- Commuting from (or to) her place of residence, to (or from) the school’s premises or the place where an activity covered by the GPA Insurance will be conducted;
For more details on the insurance coverage, please click here.
- For eSubmission, parents can go to Income’s GPA portal.
- Complete the online claim form
- Upload tax invoice(s), receipts (outpatient/inpatient claims)
- For inpatient claims– please submit the original tax invoice, receipts and Inpatient discharge summary/attending physician’s medical report to Income
- A confirmation email will be sent to parents
Please click here to submit your claim.
Parents who have made an online submission can check on the status of their Accident Claim from here.